Important Swine Company requires for its facilities in México:
Health Specialist Veterinarian
Qualifications and Experience:
· Degree: Veterinary Medicine
· Master degree in Swine Medicine and Production or PHD
· 5 years of experience in swine medicine (preventing and control health programs) and production.
· Ability to work with all levels of production systems (owners, senior managers, production managers, technicians, nutritionists, veterinarians).
· Competence to evaluate pig production systems and to generate intervention strategies to improve herd health, production processes, and production/financial results.
· Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve high performance.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Experience assimilating, analyzing and communicating technical information effectively, including the generation of technical documents.
· Proficiency with information technology tools for analysis and communication of health and production related data.
· Positive and proactive attitude in group and individual work environments.
· Willing to travel domestically and internationally.
· Fluent language: Spanish and English.